Source Audio Nemesis ADT on päivitetty versio Source Audion jo legendaarisesta delaypedaalista. ADT-versiossa on 100% analoginen kuiva signaalitie, joka säilyttää tonesi koskemattomana ilman latenssia. ADT-versiossa myös pedaalin efektimoottoreita on päivitetty. Nemesis ADT tarjoaa 26 erilaista delayefektiä alkaen vintagetyylisistä nauhakaiku- ja analogidelaysoundeista aina erittäin kehittyneisiin pitch shift- ja rytmisiin delayisiin saakka.
Source Audio One Series Nemesis ADT Delay is the new version of the rewarded digital delay pedal. The new iteration offers a 100 % analog dry signal path preserving your original tone completely with zero latency. Additionally, the delay engines available directly in the front panel have been updated. Nemesis ADT offers 26 distinct effect engines ranging from vintage tape and analog delays to highly advanced pitch-shifting and rhythmic delays.
The Nemesis ADT Delay is the culmination of years of intense research, listening, and engineering. Driven by a passion for greatness, Source Audio’s goal was to create a compact, powerful, and easy-to-use delay pedal with unrivaled tone, flexibility and style. These goals were achieved - Nemesis offers 26 distinct effect engines ranging from vintage tape and analog delays to highly advanced pitch-shifting, reverse, filter modulating, and rhythmic delays. It also features 128 presets, multiple delay taps, a hold function, tap tempo, full MIDI control, deep editing functionality with the Neuro Mobile App, and much more.
Nemesis captures the full spectrum of delay effects, starting with a comprehensive collection of meticulously crafted vintage delay tones. The Source Audio engineering team spent over a year studying numerous iconic and sought after tape and bucket brigade delay units with a staunch dedication to identifying their every nuance and idiosyncrasy.
The Nemesis’s Tape, Noise Tape and Slapback delays capture all the characteristic flutter, warmth, and color that give vintage tape delay machines like the Echoplex and Space Echo their classic charm. The Analog delay engine beautifully achieves the resonant peaks combined with high and low frequency decay that typifies classic bucket brigade delay pedals. The pedal’s Digital delay manufactures pristine, high definition repeats with or without filtering effects for a classic rack-system tone. The Nemesis features a 56-bit signal path with a 24-bit delay line that gives the Digital engine its immaculate, clean delays.
At the opposite side of the spectrum, you’ll find an advanced collection of sophisticated and specialized delay effects. The Shifter delay generates perfect polyphonic pitch intervals with repeats jumping to either an octave (up or down), major or minor third, 4th, or 5th. Sweeper applies modulating filter effects to repeats for a unique delay/wah hybrid tone. Backwards effects like Helix and Reverse provide a perfect blend of chaos and control with multi-tap reverse patterns and angelic pitch shifting effects. A Rhythmic delay features an engaging and musical collection of non-standard multi-tap delay patterns.
Nemesis also features a full range of highly progressive features including full MIDI control and additional deep editing capabilities via the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS or Android devices). Stereo input and output jacks provide dramatic stereo ping-pong and stereo phase inversion effects. The stereo jacks can also be rerouted to create an external effects loop either pre or post effect. The tap tempo switch features quarter note, dotted eighth, and triplet beat divisions and also doubles as a hold control, which freezes a small portion of the delay in a continuous loop. Assign expression control to any combination of knobs and program the depth and direction of each.
You can also use Nemesis Delay as a boost by adjusting the preset volume, when the pedal is connected to your amp's effects loop.
The Nemesis includes twelve basic delay effect engines, with more effects available in the Neuro Mobile App. Existing effect engines can also be further edited using the Neuro App’s extended set of adjustable parameters.
Built-In Delay Effects:
- Slapback — Synonymous with rockabilly guitar effects, Slapback delivers a short single-repeat echo based on early tape delay machines.
- Digital — A classic clear digital delay with optional delay time modulation. The intensity knob controls filtering allowing for high pass filters (creating a thinner delay sound) or low pass filters (creating a warmer delay sound). 12 o’clock on the Intensity knob offers a 100% pure, unfiltered delay. The Nemesis features a 56-bit signal path with a 24-bit delay line for immaculately clean repeats.
- Diffuse — A delay line with a diffusion effect that smears the attack of the repeated signal, softening it and allowing it to blend in more easily with the unprocessed dry signal. This creates an ethereal sound reminiscent of classic “oil can” delay systems.
- Analog — The sound of classic bucket brigade analog delays. Successive delays are warm, resonant and increasingly lo-fi.
- Tape — A detailed re-creation of classic moving-head tape delays. Tape captures all the characteristic flutter, warmth, and color that give vintage tape delay machines like the Echoplex and Space Echo their classic charm.
- Noise Tape — A detailed re-creation of classic fixed-head tape delays. Noise Tape is grittier and darker than the Tape engine, capturing the sound of old or damaged tape.
- Shifter — A delay with polyphonic pitch-shifting on the delayed signal. Choose from octave (either up or down), minor or major 3rds, 4ths, and 5ths.
- Helix — This angelic delay effect combines reverse delay with an octaver to create a strange, shimmering delay that disappears into the upper frequency range.
- Reverse — The classic reverse tape sound made popular made popular by a number of iconic psychedelic ere guitar players who shall remain nameless. The Nemesis creates several overlapping reversed delays that fade in and fade out regularly to create a pulsing tremolo effect.
- Drum Echo — based on vintage Binson Echorec rotating drum units, known for their multiple playback heads and rhythmic delay patterns.
- Oil Can — captures the sound of a 1950’s Tel-Ray Electronics Sound Chamber, a unit known for its ghostly and reverberant echoes created with a rotating can of electrolytic oil.
- Resonant Analog — based on the tone of darker bucket brigade chips with an especially soft echo that dramatically degenerates with each passing repeat.
26 Delay Engines — Nemesis features 12 onboard delay engines accessible via the center selector wheel, plus an additional 12 delays downloadable via the Neuro Mobile App.
100% Pure Signal Path — The Nemesis Delay ADT supports a long-requested feature unavailable in the original Nemesis, an all-Analog Dry signal path. The term “analog dry through” means that the instrument’s dry signal remains completely unprocessed, maintaining a 100% pure analog signal path that runs parallel with the pedal’s delay effects. The result is a dry signal that remains completely true to the incoming tone with zero latency.
128 Presets — Save up to eight presets accessible via the onboard controls or save up to 128 presets recallable with MIDI program change (PC) messages.
Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Create dramatic stereo ping-pong delays, stereo phase inversion, or set up an external effects loops, pre or post delay.
Tap Tempo — Tap in the delay time with the onboard tap tempo switch. Beat divisions include quarter notes, dotted eighth, and triplets.
Hold (a.k.a. “Freeze”) Control — Use the tap tempo switch to freeze a small portion of the delay in a continuous loop.
Deep Editing Functionality with the Neuro Mobile App. — Adjust additional parameters, save and share personal presets, and download bonus delay engines with the Neuro Mobile App. (Check the Neuro tab for more details).
Complete MIDI Functionally — Send MIDI program change (PC), continuous controller (CC), or MIDI clock messages via the 5-pin MIDI DIN Input (also includes a MIDI Thru jack) or the USB port.
Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based true bypass.
Expression Control — Assign expression control to any combination of knobs and program the depth and direction of each. Compatible with all Source Audio expression pedals, the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller, and 3rd party 1/4” TRS (tip hot) expression pedals.
External Switching Capabilities — Change delay presets with an external 1/4” TRS (tip hot) footswitch.
Preset Saving / Program Change (PC) Messages — Save up to 128 effect presets recallable with MIDI CC messages.
MIDI Clock — Sync your delay time with external MIDI clock messages.
MIDI Continuous Controller (CC) Messages — Control multiple knob parameters simultaneously with MIDI CC messages. Program your CC messages to control any combination of knob parameters (as well as output level) and map an independent depth and direction path for each.
USB Port — Send MIDI program change, continuous controller, and clock messages to Nemesis via its USB port.
Multi Pedal Scene Saving with the Neuro Hub — Connect Nemesis (along with up to five One Series or Soundblox 2 pedals) to the Neuro Hub and create 128 multi pedal scenes complete with expression control, recallable via MIDI program change (PC) messages.
External Expression Control — Connect the Neuro Hub to any Source Audio expression pedal, Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller or third party TRS (Tip Hot) expression pedal and assign expression control to any combination of knob parameters.
Neuro App Features
Free Effects Downloads — Access an additional 12 free effect engines and burn them to any position on the rotary encoder.
Customize Effects — Make deep editing changes with a wide range of additional parameters.
Save and Share Customized Presets — Once you’ve fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects collection and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
Download Presets — Explore Source Audio’s ever-expanding, library of free effect presets.
Simple Connection — The Neuro App. connects with the Nemesis Delay via the mobile device’s headphone jack and stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (3.5mm to 6.3mm) is included with the pedal.
Includes 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
Power Consumption — 200mA
USB port — Connects to Mac or Windows PC for MIDI control of firmware updates.
Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)
Wieght: 1 lb./0.45 kg.