Two Notes Torpedo Captor X is a compact reactive load box/attenuator, cabinet simulator and Impulse Response platforma for home, studio and live use. Play your tube amp in just the settings you want and at just the volume you want.
- Reactive load box with 100W rating
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Captor X's features can be controlled with a laptop, iOS and Android software, through MIDI or with the Torpedo Remote software via USB.
- Wall of Sound III plugin gives you a wide variety of cabinet simulations from small cabs to full stacks.
- Through the cabinet simulation you can send the signal directly from Captor C to the PA of DAW.
- Additional features include stereo reverb, semi-parametric EQ and noise gate.
- Balanced stereo outputs
- Headphone out
- Power Requirements: 2.1 mm 12V DC centre negative power supply, 200 mA. Power supply included.