How does Custom Sounds’ webshop work? FAQ
1 PLACING AN ORDER
How can I order something from Custom Sounds?
- Placing an order - Find the right product, either by using “Product search” or by choosing the right product group. Click on “Buy” to add the item to your shopping cart. When you’re done proceed to the checkout section, fill in your billing and/or shipping address, choose the desired method of delivery, as well as the method of payment.
- Confirmation - Once your order has been placed successfully, you will get a confirmation email with a summary of your order.
Can I make changes to an order?
- Modifying an order - If you need to make changes to your order after you have received your confirmation mail, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or +358 10 2312 460.
2 CUSTOMER ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION
Do I have to be a registered customer to order something from the Custom Sounds webstore?
- Not necessarily - You can shop at Custom Sounds without being a registered customer. The only drawbacks are that you cannot track your orders later, and that you will have to fill in all your billing, shipping, and payment information again, the next time you shop at Custom Sounds.
What are the advantages of a customer account?
- Speed up the ordering process - All your information is already stored in your customer account, making it faster for you to place your order.
- View and track your orders - All your orders will be stored in your customer account, making it easy for you to view your previous orders, or to find out the status of your current order.
- Save multiple shipping addresses - You can store several different shipping addresses in your customer account. Simply choose the right one with a click of your mouse, when placing your next order.
- Save your own wishlist - You can compile a wishlist using your customer account. Gather together all the products you like in your personal wishlist.
How do I log into my account?
- New customer- If you’re a new customer you have to create a customer account first, before you can log in. Your email address will serve as your user name at login. Additionally, you have to come up with a password. You will need both your email-address and your password to log into your customer account.
- Returning customer - If you’re a returning customer, simply click on the “Log in” button to get to the Log In -page. Fill in your eMail-address and your password, and then click on the Login-button.
- Forgot your password? - If you cannot remember your password, you can do a password reset by clicking on “Forgot your password?” next to the Login-button. Fill in your email address to receive an automatically generated password, allowing you to reset your user account’s password.
3 METHODS OF PAYMENT
What are the methods of payment in the webstore?
- Credit card - You can pay by credit card, using our Checkout-service (provided by OP-Bank Finland). Most commonly used credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) are accepted.
- PayPal - We also accept payments via PayPal. When choosing PayPal, you will be automatically redirected to the PayPal-website at checkout. Your order will be processed, once we have received your payment.
How does PayPal work?
- Log in - When choosing PayPal, you will be automatically redirected to the PayPal-website at checkout. If you’re a PayPal-user already, you can simply log into your PayPal-account and confirm the payment. If you’re new to PayPal, you can either log in as a guest or establish a new PayPal-account, before confirming the payment.
- Reception of payment - Your order will be processed, once we have received your PayPal-payment. In most cases, this only takes a few minutes. Once the transaction has been completed, you will receive a confirmation by eMail. Please note, however, that there might be cases of handling errors on PayPal’s side, which we have no influence on, and which can delay processing of your order.
- Refund policy - If you have returned a product for a refund, and the original order was paid using PayPal, the refund will be transferred to your PayPal-account, once we have received shipment of the returned item.
4 SHIPMENT OF GOODS
How long will the shipment take?
- Shipment by post -The length of time it takes for a parcel from Finland to arrive at its destination varies depending on your location. Shipping to Estonia and Sweden usually takes 1-2 working days. For Central Europe and UK standard delivery time is 4-6 working days. For southern Europe delivery time is about a week. We ship every day, so your order goes out as quickly as possible.
Shipping and handling rates.
- Inside the EU - Shipping and handling: 15 €; orders worth more than 400 € will be shipped free of charge!
- Outside the EU - Prices for shipping vary according to the shipment’s weight. Sending a standard-sized pedal to a country outside the EU costs approximately 15 Euros.
What happens if a product is out of stock?
- Product quantities - We try to keep our website up to date, when it comes to in-stock product quantities. Should an ordered product not be available, after all, we will inform you as quickly as possible.
- Partial deliveries - Generally, any order leaves our house as one complete shipment. In such cases, when a certain product is out of stock and new shipments are several weeks off, we will ship your order as a partial delivery. A partial delivery means that we will send all available products in one package immediately, and ship the remaining product later in a second shipment at no additional cost to you.
5 TRACKING YOUR ORDER
How can I track the status and shipment of my order?
- Checking the status - Using your customer account you can check the status of any of your orders. See FAQ, chapter 2.
- Tracking your order - Once your order has left our warehouse, you will receive a tracking code valid for Finland’s national postal service. Using the tracking code you can track your order at Posti's Website, while it is still in Finland. For any additional tracking information, please contact your national postal service.
What do I do if my shipment is lost or arrives damaged?
6 RETURNS AND REFUNDS
How do I return a product?
- Return Policy - You can always return a product you have purchased from us, if it does not meet your expectations. You can either return the product for a refund, or exchange it for another.
- Time limit - Returns must be posted within 14 days of the original purchase.
- Condition of the returned product - Returned products must be in pristine, mint condition, as sold, and include their original packaging for a full refund. If the returned product is marked or scratched (or shows other signs of use), we will evaluate the loss of value, and only refund part of the original price.
- Special offers - Special offers are not eligible for returns and refunds.
How does the refund work?
- Refunding method -We will refund your returned product using the same method originally used to pay the order; this means you will receive your refund to either your credit card account or your PayPal-account.
- Delay - We will transfer your refund, once we have received the product back at our warehouse.
7 OTHER QUESTIONS
Why should I subscribe to Custom Sounds’ newsletter?
- Be the first one to know - Get product news, as well as information on special offers or competitions first!
- No spam - We use our newsletter sensibly. There won’t be daily, spam-like barrages from us!
You want to know more? Get in touch!
- Contact customer service - You can get in touch with us, either using eMail – firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone: +358 10 2312 460. Looking forward to hearing from you!