Strymon Nightsky allows you to create vast soundscapes with just a few notes from your instrument. You can add pitch and harmony effects and synth-like filter sweeps to the reverb trails. Nightsky redefines what you can do with a reverb pedal.
- Three selectable reverb types offer a wide variety of ambient textures
- MOD and Tone sections: various waveforms to modulate the reverb or tone filters/sculpt hi and low EQ of the reverb
- VOICE section to enhance the aural spectrum of the reverb
- Adjustable SHIMMER for adding pitch shifting of up to +/- 1 octave to the reverb
- GLIMMER dynamically enhances high or low frequency harmonics for synth-like textures
- MORPH allows you to footswitch-glide from one set of knob positions to another at any speed you choose!
- Pre or Post DRIVE to add saturated overdriven harmonics to the reverb
- Adjustable reverb core size to +/- the space for reflections plus independent REVERB and DRY level controls
- 8-step sequencer to program rhythmic pitch variations of the reverb over time!
- Access to 16 presets from the front panel and 300 presets via MIDI
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET preamp stereo inputs/low impedance stereo outs
- Input Level switch allows for both instrument and line level signals
- On, Favorite, and Infinite footswitches
- Full featured MIDI in/out supporting MIDI CCs, program changes, MIDI clock sync and more, plus USB
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- 32-bit floating point processor/ 24-bit 96kHz AD/DA plus SHARC DSP mean 20Hz-20kHz top audio quality
- Dimensions: 4.5" deep x 7" wide x 1.75" tall (114.3 mm deep x 177.3 mm wide x 44.5 mm tall)
- Designed and built in the USA