Earthquaker Devices Ledges is a compact, three-mode reverb with the ability to save and recall six presets and user-assignable expression control with loads of customizable options. If you’re looking for that classic, standard reverb tone from the players and songs you love, then this is your pedal. If you want to push the limits and take it further to sonic reaches that only you can uncover, then this is also your pedal. It’s everything you’ve ever wanted and needed out of a reverb.
- Operating Modes: Ledges has two operating modes which are indicated by the color of the Save/Recall switch. In Live Mode, the pedal will operate exactly where the controls are set and any changes will have no effect on the presets unless saved. In Preset Mode, stored presets are selected using the Preset switch, and the physical settings of the controls will be ignored.
- Presets: Ledges has six available preset slots for you to save and recall your favorite settings. The settings for each of the three controls, the mode switch and the expression jack assignment can be saved and recalled in any of the slots.
- Expression Control: Use any TRS expression pedal to take control over the Length, Damping or Mix. Different EXP assignments can be saved in each preset. You can also use Control Voltage with the EXP jack. The CV range is 0 to 3.3v.
- Flexi-Switch® Technology: This device features Flexi-Switch® Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass. For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
- Ledges has buffered bypass with tails. Power is required to pass signal.