Skip to content
SERVICE AND REPAIRS
What types of work do you take on?
- Basic guitar servicing
- Guitar setup
- Pickup swapping
- Fret-levelling and top nut jobs
- Tube amplifier servicing
What does a basic guitar service cost?
- Fender and Gibson style electrics, acoustic guitars, basses: 67 €
- Floyd Rose-equipped guitars: 77 €.
What is included in the basic guitar service?
- Overall cleaning of the instrument, and oiling of the fretboard
- Inspection for loose components (tuners, strap buttons, controls, switches, jack plate, etc.)
- String change
- Truss rod and string action adjustments
- Intonation adjustment
- Inspection for damaged top nut or bridge saddles
- Basic check and cleanup of electronic components
- String lubrication with graphite (at nut, bridge, and string tree).
How long does the basic guitar service take?
- Usually about 1 week. Fretwork takes 2 weeks.
What other guitar-related work do you do? What are the prices?
- Basic electronic work 76 € per hour
(plus any spare parts). – Examples: pickup swapping for a tele/strat/Les Paul 76 €, Changing a
pot, jack or a pickup selector 35 € (for one of these operations).
- Rounding the fret ends: 60 €
- Fret stoning and crowning: 152 €
- Refret: 310 € (for a bound-neck guitar 350 €), includes fret materials.
- New top nut (depending on chosen material): 90-100 €
- New bridge saddle, acoustic guitar, including compensation: 100 €
How long do amp repairs take? What are the prices?
- A regular amplifier servicing (or repair) job will take us 1-2 weeks.
- Pricing: 60 € per hour (plus any spare parts)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.