Strymon blueSky gives you spring, room and plate reverb
sounds in one compact package. Many different controls which give you a
lot of room to maneuvre with sounds. Goes from traditional spring reverb
sounds to U2/Edge soundscapes. New V2 model has a host of updates in sound and technology.
Decay: Sets the length of reverb.
Mix: Controls the blend between dry and reverberated signal. Goes from 0% to 100%. Dry signal is kept 100% analog.
Low Damp: Controls the amount of bass in the reverb signal. Cuts bottom end towards 5 o'clock.
Pre-Delay: Sets the delay time before reverb hits the signal.
High Damp: Controls the amount of high frequencies in the reverb signal. Gets darkder towards 5 o'clock.
Shimmer: a dedicated knob for Shimmer level has now been added. This frees up one of the two 3-position switches to select any one of three different modulation levels.
Stereo inputs and outputs.
Favorite button: you can save your favorite setting behind this stomp button.
Type switch: 3-position switch to choose the reverb type. Spring, Room and Plate reverb available.
Mode switch: 3-position switch to add different textures to the reverb signal. Options: Norm (no extra effects), Mod (added modulation) and Shimmer (adds upper octave to the reverb).
- Hidden controls (activate when Favorite and Bypass switches are pressed simultaneously):
+/-3db Boost (under Mix control): Boosts or cuts output volume.
- Power requirements: 2,1 mm 9 VDC centre negative, 250 mA. Power supply included with the pedal.
- True Bypas or buffered bypass (user selectable)
- Made in USA
New features in V2:
- a dedicated knob for Shimmer level has now been added. This frees up one of the two 3-position switches to select any one of three different modulation levels. The spring reverb is also greatly improved, using a new algorithm based on the BigSky. Shimmer sounds are also improved and can now be used with the modulation selections to create super-lush ambient reverbs. Overall, the V2 is lusher and much more versatile than before, with sound options that were not available on the original.
- Full MIDI control, including MIDI clock sync and access to 300 presets via MIDI.
- USB-C included as standard on each unit for MIDI-over-USB and firmware updates, which allows bi-directional MIDI communication with a single cable using Strymon’s Conduit interface. There will also be free editor/librarian support through the USB connectivity. The editor/librarian software is due to be launched in August 2022.
full stereo inputs and a MONO/STEREO input switch on the back of the
unit; a major improvement and much more convenient than having to take
apart the pedal to change the internal physical jumper position as on
- All V2 models also now feature a brand new Strymon Class A JFET preamp, making every pedal sound better right from the outset.
- A new state-of the-art 520MHz ARM processor to provide massive DSP headroom for seamless processing and improved audio quality