Source Audio Collider Stereo Delay + Reverb gives you two of the most popular effect types (delay and reverb) in one package. 5 of the most popular delay sounds from Nemesis Delay and 7 of the most popupar reverb sounds from Ventris Reverb under the same hood, which can be used simultaneously. Both channels have their own footswitches. 56-Bit Dual DSP Processing for both effects. Additional features and controls available through the Neuro app (available for Android and iOS).
- Controls and features:
Mode: Big control in the middle of the pedal, chooses the delay and/or reverb type being used. Options are:
Delay: Digital, Analog, Tape, Reverse, Oil Can
Reverb: Room, Hall, Spring, Plate, Shimmer, E-Dome, Swell
Time/Pre: Sets delay length and reverb predelay. Delay time can also be adjusted with tap tempo.
Mix: Sets the mix of dry and wet signals. Goes from 100% dry to 100% wet.
Feedback Regen/Decay: Sets the amount of delay repeats and reverb lenght.
Tone: Controls the tone of the effect signal.
Control 1 and 2: These controls adjust different features in different effect modes. You can find more information from the manual.
Delay/Tap Footswitch: Left footswitch turns the delay on and off. When delay is active, it works as a tap tempo.
Reverb Footswitch: Right footswitch turns the reverb on and off. If you keep the footswitch pressed down, it activates a Freeze/Hold feature.
- Additional controls and features available via the Neuro app.
- Presets: You can access eight presets via the Collider's hardware. Full 128 presests available via the Neuro app or MIDI.
- Stereo in and out
- MIDI in and out
- Expresson pedal input. Any feature or combination of features can be controlled with an expression pedal.
- You can also have two delay sounds or two reverb sounds running simultaneously.
- Power Requirements: 2.1 mm 9V DC centre negative power supply, 280 mA. Power supply included.
- Bufferoitu Bypass or True Bypass (selectable)
- Designed in USA, made in China