Source Audio C4 Synth is a guitar pedal which gives you sounds and features familiar from modular synthesizers. Four independent voices which can be connected to different oscillators, waveforms, monophonic and polyphonic pitch shifters, harmonizers and sequencers. Neuro app gives you total control over the sounds.
Alt button: When you press down this button on the side of the pedal you gain access to secondary functions of each control.
Input/Sense: Controls input gain and the sensitivity of the envelope filter.
Mix/Vol: Sets the mix between dry and effected signals and controls output volume level.
Control 1 ja 2: These controls adjust different features in different synth modes.
Effect Selector Switch: The switch in the middle with the Alt button give you access to 6 saved sounds.
- More controls available in the Neuro app (Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OSX)
- Presets: You can access six memory slots from C4's hardware. Full 128 memory slots accessable via Neuro app or MIDI.
- Stereo in and out
- MIDI in:C4 is fully MIDI-controllable via the USB port.
- Expression pedal: You can control any feature or a combination of them with an expression pedal.
- Power Requirements: 2.1 mm 9V DC centre negative power supply. 165 mA. Power supply included.
- Buffered Bypass or True Bypass (user selectable)
- Designed in USA, made in China