Orange TremLord 30 is a 30-watt tube combo with a bright clean sound and built in spring reverb and tube tremolo. TremLord is Orange's take on 1950's amps and it is definitely the most Fender-like amp in Orange's lineup. Power can be adjusted to 30, 15, 2 tai 1 watts. TremLord's speaker has been designed with Italian speaker manufacturer Lavoce for maximum amount of headroom and soft but bright top end.
- One channel with controls for Volume, Bass and Treble
- Tube-equipped spring reverb. Two long springs which give you a big reverb sound.
- Tube-buffered effects loop, situated after the tremolo in the signal chain.
- Tube tremolo with two speeds. Speed can be changed and tremolo can be turned on and off with a footswitch. Two speed controls and depth control for tremolo.
- Headroom / Bedroom switch
- Power output: 30W, 15W, 2W or 1W
- Tubes: 3 x ECC83, 2 x ECC81, 4 x EL84
- Measurements: 57 cm x 46 cm x 28,5 cm
- Weight: 24,09 kg
- Made in China in Orange's own factory.
- 3-year warranty from Custom Sounds
- Compatible with Orange FS1 and FS2 footswitches (sold separately).