Meris Ottobit Jr gives you a bit crusher, sequencer and a stutter effect in one package. The powerful filter allows you to adjust the tone to your liking. Pitch and Filter sequencer modes. Stutter and sequencer can also be bypassed. Tap Tempo, stereo inputs and outputs, great expression and MIDI features. Input adjustable for instrument or line level. Meris is a new company by Terry Burton, who was one of the founders of Strymon.
- Controls and features:
Sample Rate: Adjusts sample rate, range 48 Hz - 48 kHz.
Filter: Tone control for the pedal, low pass filter -style. Range 96 Hz - 24 kHz.
Bits: Adjusts bit depth, range 1-24 bits.
Stutter: Adjusts the speed and length of the stutter effect.
Sequencer: Adjusts how many times the sequencer is running through its steps.
Sequencer Mult: Adjusts the division between sequencer speed and tap tempo.
- The controls above adjust sequencer steps when you press the Alt button down.
Sequencer Type button: Chooses between pitch, filter or sample rate sequencer modes.
Alt (Hold) button: Keep this button depressed to adjust sequencer steps.
Tap Tempo switch: Tap in the desired tempo with this for sequencer and stutter. When you keep this switch depressed, it freezes the stutter in its place.
- Expression pedal can control any setting or a combination of them simultaneously.
- Kill Dry feature.
- Instrument or Line level input (congifurable)
- True Bypass or buffered bypass (configurable)
- 24-bit A/D D/A, 32-bit floating point.
- Wide MIDI features
- Power Requirements: 2.1 mm 9V DC centre negative power supply, 150 mA.
- Made in USA