Meris Mercury 7 Reverb is a reverb pedal that got its inspiration from the soundtrack of Blade Runner. Two different reverb sounds (Ultraplate and Cathedral), and loads of modifying options inside them. Shimmer also goes octave down. Input is adjustable for instrument or line level signals. Meris is a new company founded by Terry Burton, who was one of the founders of Strymon.
- Controls and features:
Space Decay: Controls reverb lenght. Alt function (Alt button pressed down): Predelay, ie. the delay between note being played and reverb beginning.
Modulate: Controls modulation depth. Alt function: modulation speed.
Mix: Sets the mix between dry and effected signals. Alt function: Pitch Vector Mix.
Lo Frequency: Controls the amount of low frequencies in the reverberations. Alt function: Density, controls the amount of repeats before reverberating the signal.
Pitch Vector: Controls reverb harmonies, five different harmonies available. Alt function: Attack Time.
Hi Frequency: Controls the amount of low frequencies in the reverberations. Alt function: Vibrato Depth.
Swell Footswitch: Activates Swell function. When you keep the switch pressed down, it maximizes the sustain.
Algorithm Select button: Chooses the reverb sound being used.
Alt (Hold) button: Keep this pressed down to adjust Alt functions.
- Expression pedal can control any setting or a combination of them. Just save expession pedal up and down settings, you can adjust many things at once.
- Kill Dry feature
- Instrument or line level input level (configurable)
- True Bypass or buffered bypass (configurable)
- 24-bit A/D D/A, 32-bit floating point.
- Wide MIDI features
- Power Requirements: 2.1 mm 9V DC centre negative power supply. 150 mA.
- Made in USA