Keeley Caverns Delay/Reverb V2 gives you a analog-sounding delay and spring and shimmer reverb sounds in one package. Versatile controls for both effects, which can be used simultaneously or separately.
Reverb Blend: Adjusts the reverb mix, range 0-50%.
Reverb Decay: Controls the reverb length, goes from short to endless reverb.
Reverb Warmth: Tone control for reverb.
Reverb Rate: Adjusts different things in different reverb modes, please see manual for more information.
Reverb Select: Chooses between three different reverb types. Options are:
1. Shimmer - octave-up harmony in reverb.
2. Spring - Blackface Fender -style spring reverb.
3. Modulated - modulated reverb.
Delay Blend: Adjust the delay mix, range 0-50%.
Delay Time: Adjusts delay time, range 30-650 ms.
Delay Rate: Adjusts delay modulation speed.
Delay Repeats: Controls the amount of repeats, from one repeat to endless repeats.
Mod Select: Chooses the modulation mode for the delay. Options are:
1. Off - no modulation.
2. Deep - deep modulation.
3. Light - soft modulation.
- Separate footswitches for both effect types.
- Internal controls which adjust if the reverb and/or delay are in true bypass or trails modes.
- Power Requirements: 2.1 mm 9V DC centre negative power supply. 75 mA.
- True Bypass or bufferoitu bypass (user selectable).
- Made in USA