Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah gives you three classic wah-wah sounds manufactured better than the original wahs. Clyde Deluxe is used by The Rolling Stones, Robin Trower, Larry Carlton, Counting Crows and many others. Clyde Deluxe's inductor is an an authentic cope of Vox inductors used in 60's wahs. Fulltone inductor is made of mu metal, which makes it more immune to noise issues, which is a problem with old wahs.
Treadle: Controls the tone pot of the wah in a traditional style. Heel down has the darkest sound, heel up the brightest.
Buffer Level: If the buffer is on (it is activated with the on/off switch next to the control, you will get max 20 db of clean boost and a fuzz-friendly circuit, which ensures trouble-free operation with the Clyde Wah and fuz. Buffer also helps if you are using a high-gain amp.
Input Level: Adjusts the hotness of the signal going into the wah. You can overdrive the wah if you want, which gives the sound a slightly overdriven character, which brings more harmonics to the sound.
Three-position switch for different sounds: You can choose with the selector which of the three wah sounds is in use. Options are:
1. Wacked: Similar sound to old Colorsound wahs. Lots of bottom end and depth.
2. Jimi: Gives you the original 1960's Vox Clyde McCoy sound, which was made famous by Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton.
3. Shaft: Brighter overall sound, which fits into 1970's-style funk sounds.
- Power Requirements: 2.1mm 9V DC centre negative power supply or 9V battery 0,5 mA.
- True Bypass or buffered bypass (user selectable)
- Made in USA