Empress Effects Reverb gives you 12 different reverb modes which each have different submodes, which bring the total number of different sounds to 24. All controls adjustable via the knobs without menus. Very versatile pedal which is still simple to use.
Mode: Chooses the reverb type. Each mode have their own submodes, please see the manual for more information on them.
1. Hall Reverb
2. Plate Reverb
3. Spring Reverb
4. Room Reverb
5. Sparkle Reverb (octave effects added to the reverb)
6. Modulation Reverb
7. Ambient Swell
8. Delay + Reverb
12. Beer (This mode has the weirdest sounds which do not fall into any other category).
Decay: Sets reverb lenght.
Mix: Sets the mix between the dry signal and the reverb signal.
Output: Sets output volume level, unity gain at 12 o'clock.
Low and Hi: EQ controls for the reverb.
Thing 1 and Thing 2: These control different features in different modes. You can find the detailed information on these from the manual.
- Power Requirements: 2.1 mm 9V DC centre negative power supply, 300 mA.
- 35 memory locations
- Built-in cabinet simulator
- Stereo Ins and Outs
- Expression pedal input
- Output 2 isolated from output 1 with a transformer. No ground loop hum when using two amps
- True Bypass or Buffered Bypass (user selectable).
- 100% analog dry signal path
- Firmware updatable via an SD card
- Made in Canada