EHX Oceans 12 Reverb is an expanded version of the very popular Oceans 11. Oceans 12 gives you two simultaneous, independent, different reverb sounds, which can be routed in series or parallel. Oceans 12's other features include 24 presets, versatile expression options and different routing options.
- Reverb sounds:
Room: Two options, room and hall reverb
Spring: Two options: Fender 6G15 tube spring reverb emulation and EHX Holy Grail spring reverb algorithm.
Plate: Two different plate reverb sounds, familiar from many recordings made in the 1960's and 1970's.
Reverse: Two options: reverse reverb and reverse echo.
Echo: Three options, digital delay with different rhythms combined to a plate reverb.
Trem: Three options, different tremolo waveforms combined to hall reverb.
Mod: Three options, combinations of chorus and flanger with reverb.
Dyna: Three dynamic, experimental reverb algorithms, swell, gate and ducking reverb.
Auto-Inf: Infinite reverb which listens to your playing and cross-fades into a new reverb when the algorithm notices that you picked a new note.
Shimmer: Reverb with octave effect, two different options.
Polyphonic: Two different polyphonic pitch-shifting reverb effects.
Resonant: Two options with different filters combined to reverb.
- Two simultaneous reverb sounds, which can be routed in series or parallel.
- Stereo in and out, or mono in/out and effects loop.
- Tide control can be used to alter the stereo image.
- Lo-fi control
- Tap Tempo can be used to set predelay time, delay time, etc.
- Expression pedal input
- Power Requirements: 2.1 mm 9V DC centre negative power supply, 150 mA. Power supply included.
- Buffered Bypass
- Made in USA