Mint-kuntoinen käytetty Eastwood Airline '59 kolmella humbuckerilla. Kova laukku mukana. Paino 3,44 kg. Nauhoissa kulutuspintaa jäljellä 100%.
Sometimes having “some” of the options just doesn’t cut it. The ‘59 3P DLX gives it all - the historic and showstopping Airline ‘59 body shape, a Bigsby tailpiece, and flexible controls will command attention from any audience and have fellow artists itching to experiment.
With 5-way switching and independent volume and tone-control knobs for each of the three Airline ‘Vintage Voiced Single Coil’ pickups, we’re confident in saying that there is near-endless tonal variety to be explored. The big question that’s left us stumped: “What can’t this model do?”
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on, Modern-C Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Airline Vintage Voiced Single Coils
- Switching: 5-Way, Vintage Switchplate
- Controls: 3 Volume, 3 Tone, 1 Master Volume
- Bridge: Roller
- Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Unique Features: Rubber Body Binding
- Weight: 3,44 kg