Showroom and Pick-up Point
Showroom and Pick-up Point FAQ
What are the showroom’s opening hours, and where is it located?
- Opening hours:: Weekdays 2 pm to 6 pm. Due to Covid-19 our store operates on shortened hours.
- Address: - Kirkkokatu 1 B, 00170 Helsinki (Finland). Our phone number is +358 10 2312 460.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Cash payments - You can pay in cash for your purchases.
- Card payments - We also accept Debit cards, as well as Visa and Mastercard.
What are your policies on warranties and returns?
- Warranty - When buying direct from our showroom, Custom Sounds’ standard warranty policy applies. We offer a 3-year warranty on all our new products. Preowned/used equipment comes with a 60-day warranty. Our 3-year warranty does not apply to strings and amplifier tubes.
- Satisfaction guarantee- Custom Sounds offers you a 14-day satisfaction guarantee on all webshop and showroom products. Should you find that your new effect doesn’t work in the desired way with your set-up, you can exchange it for a different product or return it for a refund. If you return the piece of equipment in mint condition, you will get a full refund. If the returned unit is marked, we will give you a partial refund subject to the actual condition of the product.
Which products can be tested at our showroom?
- Our whole product range - You can give any product in our warehouse a spin. If you want to make absolutely sure a certain piece of gear is in stock, you can give us a call beforehand. But rest assured, we will come up with plenty of interesting alternatives you haven’t even thought of before, in any case!
Can I bring along my own guitar, effect pedal or amp?
- Of course you can! - Thanks to our satisfaction guarantee you could buy a product, and then try it out at your place with your own equipment. But should you want to do a shoot-out between different products – or if you’re looking for a suitable amp – it surely is more convenient to bring along your guitar and/or amp to our showroom.