Hyväkuntoinen käytetty Foxgearin vahvistin-, kaappi- ja mikrofonisimulaattori. Virtalähde ja laatikko mukana.
The Foxgear JEENIE Analog Guitar Interface is the first complete Analog Simulator that includes Amplifier, Cabinet, and Microphone simulations which will enhance your pedalboard. Absolutely the perfect pedal for home practice or recording.
All you have to do is connect your favorite pedals in front of the Jeenie or use a backing track from your phone in the AUX input, and enjoy the highest sound quality out of your rig with your favorite headphones or active speaker system.
Fast, Easy, Incredible Sound Quality
Your devices are accepted into a pure Class-A FET preamp section that perfectly reproduces the sound and feel of a tube amplifier. It enriches our tone with a dynamic, organic, harmonic, and touch responsive sound, just like your favorite amp. The adaptive tone stack features an active full 3 band EQ that mimics different amps tone stacks to get the “tone” you love! The RIG selector completes the simulation adding Cab and Microphone responses in an individual way.
Jeenie is based on a proprietary circuit ADEQ, 20 bands analog Active EQ section that is digitally controlled to create 5 different presets of AMP+CAB+MIC complete simulation, with the best accuracy and respect of your original signal.
- Controls: Rig, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble;
- Push Buttons: ; LED: Effect On; Display:
- Connections: Input (1/4" Jack), Rec Out (1/4" Jack), Headphones (1/8" TRS-Jack) - Stereo AUX input (1/8" Jack);
- Power Supply connector: Barrel Connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm, center negative
- Current Draw: 30 mA; powered by a 9V DC Power Supply, included
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 60 x 120 x 30 mm (2,36" x 4,72" x 1,18");
- Weight: 200 g (0,44 lbs);
- Note: Battery operation is not supported